Updated to May 25, 2018.
Susana Requena, owner Susana Requena Fonseca with NIF 44354940S of the website www.susanarequena.com, is the owner of the database generated with the personal and business data provided by users.
The client accepts that the personal or business data provided at the time of establishing business relationships with Susana Requena are incorporated into a mixed file called “Company, customers and suppliers” whose ownership corresponds to Susana Requena, aimed at keeping you informed of latest updates, products and services related to www.susanarequena.com and to give a better service to the commercial relationship established with the client.
The data provided in the different information forms will be similarly incorporated into the aforementioned file duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the cases provided by law.
The client will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the data provided, reserving Susana Requena the right to exclude from the services contracted to any user and / or customer who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in law.
Finally, the client is informed that they are entitled to access, modification, opposition and cancellation rights, which may be exercised by means of a written request addressed to Susana Requena.
It will be understood that the client accepts the established conditions and provides all the required consents if you click on the “buy” or “send” button (>>>>) that are found in the data collection / contact or purchase forms.
The interested party may exercise the rights detailed below, accompanying his request with a copy of a reliable identification document (DNI, NIE, etc.) and contacting our Delegate for Data Protection, Susana Requena, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Right of access: It is the right of the interested party to obtain from Susana Requena confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and, in such case, right of access to personal data.
• Right to rectification: It is the right of the interested party to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her. The interested party, also, taking into account the purposes of the processing, will have the right to complete personal data that are incomplete, including by means of an additional declaration.
• Right to suppression: It is the right of the interested party to obtain the suppression of their personal data, provided that any of the circumstances listed in article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulations are met.
• Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the interested party to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data, provided that any of the conditions established in article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulations are met. In this case, the data may only be subject to treatment, with the exception of its conservation, with the consent of the interested party or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• Right of opposition: It is the right of the interested party, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, to oppose the processing of their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulations.
• Right to data portability: It is the right of the interested party to receive personal data that is incumbent on him/her, that has been provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller without being prevented by the person responsible to whom it was provided, as long as the conditions established in article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat personal data provided by users, is to send electronic communications with information regarding offers, promotions and / or relevant news for users.
Whenever we make any communication of this type will be made only and exclusively to those users who have expressly authorized and previously received them at the time of registration or later. In case you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, you can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the email email@example.com.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition with respect to the rest of your personal data by requesting it through email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing in any case a document proving your identity and specifying the right or rights you wish to exercise.